top of page
501 (C) (3)
Chaffee County Patriots Ltd are exempt from federal income tax under the Internal Revenue Code and Donors can deduct contributions and we are qualified to receive tax deductible gifts.
Our Colorado Tax Exemption helps drive funds to initiatives like the Highway Flags.
Flags are flown from McMurray Curve north of Nathrop, east from Johnson Village and north of Buena Vista towards Leadville. Flags are flown from Memorial Day and are taken down after Labor Day.
Your tax deductible donation helps the Chaffee County Patriots Ltd the Highway Flags Project, monthly Town Halls, Constitutional Alive programs and other patriotic events.
- Multiple DatesSat, Dec 10Hwy 24 & Mainstreet
- Fri, Nov 11St. Rose of Lima Catholic ChurchNov 11, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMSt. Rose of Lima Catholic Church, 118 S Gunnison Ave, Buena Vista, CO 81211, USAThe Patriots will host a Veterans' Day tribute to include a presentation on Quilts of Valour. There will be a presentation on the 2nd Amendment and a firearms safety demnstration. We look forward to seeing you.
- Sat, Oct 29Lighthouse Ministries
- Fri, Oct 14St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church
- Sat, Oct 08Buena Vista
- Fri, Sep 30Bill & Trish's
Contact us for questions or more information.
bottom of page